IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ACTIVATION LINK
GIFTA ON STEAM WITHOUT REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS !!!
Dead Island: Epidemic is another installment in the popular zombie series. The Polish studio Video is in charge of the production, only the new developer is Stunlock Studios, which was approached by Deep Silver, which has the right to the Dead Island brand. The creators have gained experience developing other games of the MOBA genre - Bloodline Champions. In the new version, the cycle is a combination of a dynamic game with elements of strategy and role-playing games typical for their predecessors.
In the game Dead Island: Epidemic, an emphasis was placed on the possibility of participating in a multiplayer game in which three four-player teams of players compete with each other and fiercely fight waves of zombies in specialized designated areas. Fighting "live" opponents and corpses, including powerful bosses, requires a close connection between the participants. Moreover, difficult situations sometimes force us to cooperate with hostile groups. In classic MOBA games, the goal in Epidemic is not to attack the opposition bases, but only to capture and hold control points, as well as to fulfill dynamically changing goals. A quick game makes it possible to adapt to the difficulties that have arisen at a given moment in time, since otherwise the situation may end in disaster - death or failure of the mission.
I would really appreciate the feedback after the purchase.
Instruction for the activation of the STEAM coupling:
1. You must download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/about (if not already installed)
2. Register a new account on Steam or go to an existing one.
3. The link received after purchase, it is necessary to copy and paste into your Internet browser, log in under your Steam account and take the gift yourself to the LIBRARY or add it to the INVENTORY.
4. After activation, the game appears in the list of games and you can download it from steam.
5. The installation process (download) takes about 15-45 minutes (depending on your Internet channel).