After payment, the system will redirect you to your personal account where you will receive login information in the form of login: password with the game Carcassonne - Epic Games. (The Ticket to Ride game is also available on the account)
In case of problems associated with the operation of the service or account, the buyer will be charged additional rental time for free.
PRODUCT TYPE: Gaming account rent
After payment, the system will redirect you to your personal account, where you can get the login and password from the leased account.
After authorization in Epic Games, the system will ask you for a security code that you can get in your personal account after clicking the "Receive" button (the code is issued within 5 minutes).
After entering the code, you get access to your account.
Having trouble? Do not worry, just write to us and we will help you!
- The account is the property of the seller. You get access for a paid period.
- The lease term for the account starts from the moment of payment.
- You can independently renew the lease of your account in your account, during the lease or at the end of the lease, provided that the account has not been leased by anyone else.
- At the time of rental access to your account is available only to you and no one else.
- After the lease expires, access to the account will be terminated.
- The seller is not responsible if during the rental you received a ban, all accounts are provided without a ban.
- It is forbidden to use cheats and foul play on a rented account.
New version of the muti-awarded game. Now in 3D. Includes improved IA, 3D landscape, new exclusive features.
Carcassonne fits that opening game niche that every game group needs. -Tyler Nichols, Board Game Quest
Carcassonne = Great game, great mechanics, great pieces, great fun! -The Board Game Family
Carcassonne´s recent Android re-release and its fresh, new features are a joy to experience Pocket Gamer
A TILE PLACEMENT GAME OF CREATING LANDSCAPES, CLAIMING AREAS, AND GAINING POINTS
Carcassonne is a modern classic tile-placement game based on the award wining game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, et cetera. The player can then decide to place one of his followers, so called Meeples, on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner. Each new game is a new experience thanks to the ever-changing landscape.
ENJOY FUN AND TACTICAL GAMEPLAY
During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, making it harder for him to complete his goal and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.